Marketing/Social Media InternCompetitive Edge Performance
Incredible Marketing/Promotions Intern NeededJYRNO: Online Journalism HUB
Public Relations and Social Media InternshipPACU Investments
Marketing Internship For Life CoachEmpower Life Coach
CalPal Campus Coordinators Paid InternshipCalPal
Marketing InternBookmark This
DescriptionAn Atlanta based magazine company looking for an enthusiastic marketing intern who wants to expand his or her knowledge and showcase his or her skills for a new and exciting company. We are looking for an intern who takes great pride in your work and have a passion creating unique marketing campaigns. There are great rewards for joining the ModelCall Magazine family.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.