EmBazaar Campus Influencer, Huston-Tilloston University - Marketing Internship Fall 2014Embazaar Inc
EmBazaar Campus Influencer, Texas State University Marketing Internship Fall 2014Embazaar Inc
EmBazaar Campus Influencer, Concordia University - Marketing Internship Fall 2014Embazaar Inc
EmBazaar Campus Influencer, ACC - Marketing Internship Fall 2014Embazaar Inc
WEEKEND CASH Positions (Apply Today)www.jobvista.ga
Marketing Intern for TBM Creative - www.tbmcreative.comBookmark This
DescriptionWe are seeking someone who is creative, enthusiastic, and entrepreneurial minded to create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc., provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences. assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance, research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials, collaborate on team presentations for management and clients, etc.
Please visit us at www.TBMcreative.com to learn more about our company.
We are growing rapidly and ready to add the right individual to our team and expand our reach. You will be responsible for new business development and working with our current client base. We are a marketing company that provides services web, print, and multimedia solutions for franchises, small businesses, and large corporations.
This position will require you to work from our office from 8:00-12:00 - two days a week . The rest of your hours will be flexible - either telecommuting or in office - depending on your preference. We are working to target national accounts currently, so the majority of your work that involves direct communication with our clients will be through conference calls and email.
This position may become a full time paid position at the end of your internship depending on performance, background, and other employment related variables.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
RequirementsPreferences include the following requirements: however, we are open to considering other scenarios if presented.
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing, English, Advertising, Graphic Arts, Public Relations or Other Related Fields.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.