Marketing InternBookmark This
573 Friendship Way
DescriptionCamp Friendship is a residential summer camp in Virginia, nestled in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains on 520 acres of rolling hills and scenic woods. Since 1966 Camp Friendship has offered boys and girls, ages 7-16, an opportunity to experience the best summer possible.
Camp Friendship is on the look out for one lucky, marketing student to fill one of our summer intern slots this summer, and it just may be you! As the Camp Friendship intern, you will help our Camp Director with everything involved in the daily grind of marketing a multi-million dollar sports and recreation facility. Duties will include writing blog articles, online research, strategy planning, photography, design and much more. Read on for more details.
* Works closely with Camp Director to set strategy and implement marketing schedule
* Identifies potential markets
* Assist with our social media strategies
* Take part in photo shoots and assist with design needs.
RequirementsCurrently, we seek a Marketing Intern to join our team this summer!
* Bachelor's Degree or working on a degree equivalent in Business, Marketing, Communications or Education preferred.
* Strong organizational skills
* Strong initiative with ability to seek out relevant information
* Computer literacy and familiarity with the internet required
* Must have strong ethics and work as an effective, collaborative team member
* Interest in Summer Camp, Outdoor Recreation, or Environmental Education is recommended.
* This position offers on-site lodging if needed for the duration of the contract.
* This is a Paid Internship with a company full of history and tradition that will provide you with a once in a lifetime experience.