Marketing InternBookmark This
Chandler Center for the Arts
250 North Arizona Avenue
DescriptionThe Chandler Center for the Arts is Arizona's leading collaborative arts institution dedicated to reaching out to audiences of all ages with the highest quality of artistic work to continuously inspire audiences and artists to dream, to discover, to create and celebrate.
We are seeking a highly motivated individual to join our marketing team. The position will allow you to taste all aspects of the performing arts.
Responsibilities- Assist with developing marketing strategies for promoting events and programs
- Assist in internet and grassroots marketing
- Conduct marketing research
- Provide general administrative assistance to the marketing team
- Other duties as assigned
Requirements- Extremely detailed, project and results oriented
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Self starter – ability to work well alone and with others.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Current student pursuing BA/BS degree in Marketing, Advertising, PR, Social Media, Communications or similar field
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0
- Knowledge and love of the performing arts