Marketing CoordinatorCupid's Cronies
Marketing RepresentativeSan Tan Promotional Products
Marketing & Creative Intern for Independent Entertainment Production CompanyBao Vo Creative, Inc.
Blogger/Content Management InternTrademark Productions
Digital Marketing Internship (Complete Control Management Division)Control Music Group
Marketing InternBookmark This
11275 Dovedale Ct.
DescriptionAFLAC is a Fortune 200 company that was founded in 1955. They are a publicly traded company conducting their business in the United States of America and Japan. AFLAC has been named one of the 100 "Best Companies to Work For" for eight consecutive years (2006-2013).
This program focuses on developing a college student for the business world. Upon completion, the student will have a professional business experience on their resume and have developed their interpersonal skills as well as their confidence.
The internship is broken down into three distinct segments:
1/3 Classroom Training & Certification
- Tax Code Certification
- Sales & Marketing Training
- Enrollment Certification
- Professional Licenseing
- Professional Development Seminars
1/3 Field Training and Observation
- Witness meetings with area professionals (CEO's, CFO's, Controllers, CPA's, etc.)
- Observe Strategic Marketing and Development Interaction
- Participate in Enrollments
1/3 Marketing and Market Development
- "Unconventional Marketing"
- Referral Development
- Internet Marketing
- Interpersonal Contact
- Learn Communication Techniques Invaluable for Persuasion over the phone
- Master "Top-Down" Sales
- Must be 18+ years old
- Must have achieved freshman credit levels
- Must be energetic, hardworking, and excited to learn
- Minimum GPA 2.5