Yelp Marketing InternYelp
Use Your Social Networking, Phone & Public Relations Skills & Learn Internet Publishing /Marketingcurvy girl publishing
Marketing Majors Wanted For Top College WebsiteUniversity Primetime
Student Ambassador Opportunity For Revolutionary Mobile App!University Primetime
Future Country Directors / Vertical Heads – Entry Strategy & Implementation for an Indian Org.India For Transformation
Marketing InternBookmark This
11275 Dovedale Ct.
DescriptionAFLAC is a Fortune 200 company that was founded in 1955. They are a publicly traded company conducting their business in the United States of America and Japan. AFLAC has been named one of the 100 "Best Companies to Work For" for eight consecutive years (2006-2013).
This program focuses on developing a college student for the business world. Upon completion, the student will have a professional business experience on their resume and have developed their interpersonal skills as well as their confidence.
The internship is broken down into three distinct segments:
1/3 Classroom Training & Certification
- Tax Code Certification
- Sales & Marketing Training
- Enrollment Certification
- Professional Licenseing
- Professional Development Seminars
1/3 Field Training and Observation
- Witness meetings with area professionals (CEO's, CFO's, Controllers, CPA's, etc.)
- Observe Strategic Marketing and Development Interaction
- Participate in Enrollments
1/3 Marketing and Market Development
- "Unconventional Marketing"
- Referral Development
- Internet Marketing
- Interpersonal Contact
- Learn Communication Techniques Invaluable for Persuasion over the phone
- Master "Top-Down" Sales
- Must be 18+ years old
- Must have achieved freshman credit levels
- Must be energetic, hardworking, and excited to learn
- Minimum GPA 2.5