Marketing Internship PositionBookmark This
360 Fairfield Avenue, Suite 200
DescriptionThe Marketing Intern will be responsible for assisting the organization in the development and implementation of its marketing, business development, and public relations plans. This will be accomplished through developing, maintaining and expanding marketing channels/methodologies to the construction community.
ResponsibilitiesPrimary Responsibilities (including, but not limited to):
• Identify all local influence centers (small business centers, training/employment centers, professional associations, municipalities, public housing authorities, area businesses) to determine referral sources
• Assist with business development per blueprint and marketing strategy
• Assist with visits and/or arranging meetings with persons responsible for or in a position to refer clients, this includes private, public and non-profit organizations
• Utilizes monthly marketing and public relations calendar to coordinate activity with state-wide focus
• Assist with customizing and then disseminating press releases
• Arrange presentations of Vase Construction Consultative services at staff meetings in public and private organizations.
• Attend trade shows, conferences, networking events representing Vase
• Network with others in the industry to develop new business opportunities.
• Assist in coordinating various marketing methods including, direct mail, print ads, networking, internet, social media, and develop new methods of marketing
• Must have excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to prioritize in a changing environment
• Must have excellent interpersonal skills and follow- up skills
• Proactive problem prevention and issue resolution leadership ability
• Leadership potential
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Internet, and Outlook required
• Strong verbal and written communication skills required
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team