Marketing InternBookmark This
United Entertainment Group
142 west 57th street, New York, NY
DescriptionUnited Entertainment Group (UEG) is a global, full-service entertainment marketing solution for our clients. We serve global brands seeking to engage consumers by leveraging film, television, music, and celebrity platforms. We are an independent agency, created as a joint venture with Hollywood powerhouse United Talent Agency.
Please include the following:
- Start date and end date
- If you need internship credit.
- Attach your most updated Cover Letter & Resume
This is an unpaid internship.
- Administrative Assistant
- Office Management
- Support other teams and divisions throughout the company when needed including events, hospitality, consumer and accounting teams
- Research projects
- Participate in brainstorming meetings
Requirements- Very friendly
- 3/days a week minimum
Qualified applicants should have:
- A positive, can-do attitude
- Attention to detail**
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Ability to work independently