Fashion Marketing InternFabulous on Peachtree Boutique
Collegiate Licensing Operations Internship - Strategic Marketing AffiliatesStrategic Marketing Affiliates
DIRECT RESPONSE MARKETING - BRAND MGR, / WEB & MOBILE STRATEGY - GRADUATE LEVEL * BILINGUAL A PLUS *LRT Media Group
Graphic Design InternThe Metanoya Brand
San Diego’s Best Go-to-Market Internship Program! (Marketing)Business On Market St.
Marketing InternBookmark This
310 8th Street Suite 300
Coaching Corps was founded on the twin truths that playing sports with well-trained coaches boosts kids’ social, physical, and educational growth, and that gross disparities exist in participation levels between poor and middle-class youngsters, as well as between boys and girls. We work vigorously to eliminate these disparities by providing communities and afterschool programs with the resources they need to use sports as a vehicle to improve health, education, and social outcomes for young people.
Coaching Corps partners with colleges, universities and communities to recruit, train, and place college students as volunteer coaches in afterschool programs. In addition, we identify and encourage best practices within the youth sports and afterschool fields, and advocate for public and private support and investment in youth sports for kids living in low-income communities.
Over the last eight years, Coaching Corps has created over 100,000 afterschool sports opportunities for young people living in low-income communities. Coaching Corps is recognized as the leading intermediary in California and beyond, connecting students from over 40 universities--among them the University of California, Berkeley, Stanford University, San Diego State University and Harvard University--with the rewards of community service and with kids who need trained coaches as teachers and role models. Our team is building an influential and vocal constituency of young people, policy-makers, and opinion leaders in support of youth sports for all kids, regardless of their circumstances or the neighborhood they live in.
For more information, please visit: www.coachingcorps.org.
Coaching Corps is at an important point in its development and is poised for significant growth. We have begun an ambitious scale-up plan with a goal of recruiting 25,000 coaches and serving 300,000 kids over the next five years. To do this, it is critical that we increase our brand recognition in order to support our programmatic expansion goals. Additionally, it is important that we continue to position ourselves as leaders in the field among our allies as well as with state and federal policymakers.
Coaching Corps is seeking a Marketing Intern to help brainstorm and execute marketing and brand visibility strategies and aid in solidifying the infrastructure of the department.
Publications & Design
• Have an interest in learning Photoshop, graphic design and help design internal documents.
• Manage our growing Flickr site by organizing old photos into sets and uploading new photos as they arise.
• Schedule site-specific photo shoots for photo and story collection.
• Work with the Director of Communications and graphic design vendors to shepherd projects through from conception to design.
• Support the production of upcoming publications, including but not limited to annual reports and newsletters.
• Organize and maintain lists in Constant Contact.
• Send out regular e-blasts to our various constituencies.
• Work with our communications director and/or social media analyst to manage, grow and implement our social media strategy
• Create and execute social media editorial calendars
• Track and report back social media numbers using Google Analytics and Facebook Insights
• Research best social media practices and keep up to date with latest social media trends
• Participate in the planning and execution of a national visibility campaign across all of our university chapters.
• Learn our media monitoring system CISION and help us develop a strategy for maximizing its capabilities
Miscellaneous tasks as they arise.