Social Media & Community Management InternBusiness Travel Life
Marketing InternGeek Sheek Tease
Marketing InternLife Coach Laura White
Growth HackerMercuri Systems Inc
Marketing InternAscension Development Group
Social Media & Community Management InternGeek Sheek Tease
Marketing InternBookmark This
Posted: June 19 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
pNeo, LLC is a leading distributor in the juvenile products industry. Founded in 2008, pNeo has operations in the US, Canada and Australia. pNeo is passionate about the creative use of technology and has a deep passion for parenting and healthcare. This passion is what drive us.
The purpose of the internship is to provide meaningful professional hands-on experience to students with proven academic performance and leadership potential. pNeo is seeking interns majoring in Design, Media, Public Relations, Art and Marketing fields. Ideal candidates will combine technical and business knowledge with analytical strength and creative problem solving abilities.
pNeo, LLC offers these interns an opportunity to work in a variety of fields, including:
* Social Media engagement
* Brand Management
Work with the marketing and operations teams to create new marketing opportunities, design brand packaging, and expand the current marketing efforts of each product line.
Responsibilities* Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
* Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
* Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
* Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
* Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
* Create animation or videos for use on social media platforms or websites
Requirements* Student pursuing a Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in Marketing, Design, Public Relations, Project Management or related fields.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite required.
* Ability to work under minimal supervision.
* Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or greater.
* Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
* Good oral and written communication skills.
* Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.