Marketing Intern - Lewis Jacob Memorial Christian AcademyBookmark This
Rock Worship Center COGIC
2200 West Blvd
DescriptionThe Rock Worship Center, Church of God In Christ in Charlotte, NC and has been strategically remodeled with children in mind. The L.J.M. Christian Academy is designed to nurture and encourage the cognitive, social, emotional, and spiritual growth of each child and to foster a thirst for learning and lifelong relationship with God.
By the end of the internship, the intern will learn how to:
• Promote LJM's services to current and potential customers, including individual and business consumers.
• Create and execute new marketing initiatives through research and with the support of LJM's staff.
• Lead a marketing initiative/event for LJM Christian Academy
• Identify, understand and utilize professional marketing strategies.
• Work with diverse populations in cross-cultural or multicultural settings.
ResponsibilitiesAssist with creating a marketing plan for the daycare enrollment strategies
Assist with managing the growth of the childcare business Assist with finding and retaining the best daycare families Assist with keeping the daycare program fully enrolled.
Assist with daycare client calls
Assist with daycare website creation and updates
Assist with daycare daily posting on LJM's social media sites
Assist with the creation of press releases
Assist with writing content for blogs, email blasts and newsletters
Work with the daycare administration on various marketing projects as needed
Requirements•Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Candidates with experience in event planning and/or who have interest in event planning.
•Upper-class undergraduate students majoring in marketing, business or related field.
• Familiarity with various social media outlets and related marketing strategies.
•Knowledge of DayCare industry a plus.
•Minimum GPA of 3.0 preferred