Creative Intern for Urban Farmhouse Market & CafeThe Urban Farmhouse
Marketing, Social Media, Business Development for Tennis CompanyDelray Competitive Tennis
Marketing InternshipPremier Sotheby's International Realty
Social Media and Marketing InternYourPortalOnline
marketing for retail businessIM Wireless Verizon Wireless Premium Retailer
Marketing InternBookmark This
General Ledger Resources
13280 Evening Creek Drive South, Suite 225
San Diego, CA
DescriptionAs an Administrative and Marketing Assistant you will assist the firm's Principals in running the sales organization and in providing ongoing sales support. This is a part-time role encompassing approximately 20 hours per week.
General Ledger Resources is a middle market consulting firm focused in financial advisory, IT transformation and search engagements. We bring local market resources to bear at cost effective price points to solve the critical challenges facing today’s Finance and Accounting executives. Our company has been nationally recognized by Inc. Magazine as one of the fastest growing privately held human capital companies in the United States.
- Collect, input and distribute job postings as “Opportunities” in ACT!
- Prepare form letters and mail with appropriate collateral for sales follow up as directed by business development staff.
- Update candidates in ACT! Including data entry, scanning interview guides and attached revelabt
- Process outgoing mail.
- Source candidates via Monster, CareerBuilder and LinkedIn per staff direction
- Posting jobs on CareerBuilder
- Update GLR website with news
- Update GLR Website with job postings
- Scrub Xconomy, SDBJ and internet for relevant news and prepare summary for Monday meeting
- Perform reference checks
- Administer background investigations
- Author candidate “write ups” per staff direction
- Routing “inventory” sourcing of candidates using resume agents on Monster, CareerBuilder and LinkedIN
- Update Balanced Scorecard
- Weekly email mail merge to all “Opportunities in ACT!” (Per business plan; 6-8 week automated
- Manage online marketing presence for www.gl-resources.com and LinkedIN.
- Update draft of After the Close (ATC)
- Quarterly online marketing campaigns
- Monthly recruiting digest “Nobody does more with the Big 4”
- Develop marketing collateral with input from Principals.
- Maintain library of marketing collateral including slicks, presentations, etc.
- Maintain marketing calendar.
- Update LinkedIn presence with testimonials & add to Website.
- Identify and source PR opportunities; i.e., SDBJ profiles
RequirementsCurrent student at an accredited 4 year university studying Marketing, Finance or Business Administration.
Must be a local San Diego candidate and able to work year round.
Intelligent team player with strong business writing skills.
Excellent work ethic.
Ability to take direction.