Marketing/PR Intern - Health, Beauty & Wellness Product LaunchRevival Labs
Entry Level Marketing / Management - Sense of Humor Required!DFW Consultants, Inc
Advertising-Marketing/ Event Planning Spring InternshipSouth Side Entertainment Group
Sports Marketing and Advertising/PR Spring InternshipSouth Side Entertainment Group
Spring 2014 Marketing InternBlueView Agency
Marketing InternBookmark This
Until There's A Cure Foundation
560 Mountain Home Road
Redwood City, CA
DescriptionUntil There’s A Cure® is a national organization dedicated to eradicating HIV/AIDS by raising awareness and funds to combat this pandemic.
Our dream is that no one else will become infected with HIV. For those who are HIV positive, we are dedicated on their behalf to educating all people about the virus and the overwhelming need for love and compassion in fighting this pandemic.
Our goal is to fund prevention education, care services, and vaccine development, and to increase public awareness of AIDS, using The Bracelet as the tool. The Bracelet will not only serve as a bridge to unite people to fight HIV/AIDS, but will help to increase consciousness, compassion, understanding, and responsibility.
Until There’s A Cure is committed to:
Funding innovative programs which promote AIDS awareness and prevention education.
Providing financial support for care and services for those living with AIDS.
Supporting and advocating for AIDS vaccine development which offers the best hope for reducing the spread of HIV.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.