Marketing/ Social Media/ Public Relations InternLMB Social Innovations, LLC
Digital Marketing - Web Design InternSocial Behavior Communications
Black economic empowerment organization - Marketing Intern - localLet's Buy Black 365
Black economic empowerment organization - Marketing Intern - virtualLet's Buy Black 365
Marketing InternBookmark This
Big Block Realty
2820 Camino Del Rio South #314
San Diego, CA
Posted: 613 days ago
DescriptionLoud Media Solutions and Big Block Realty are seeking a marketing Intern to support with a number of different processes.
At Loud Media we are full service consulting / marketing firm. We manage marketing campaigns for some of our clients as well as our own assets.
The internship is available immediately and we are located in Mission Valley.
We own a number of different companies within our office. With that, there is a lot of opportunity to work with a killer team that has a proven track record. Our CEO is a best selling author and International Speaker in Marketing. One of our companies has been voted San Diego's BEST company in its field for the past 2 years by the Union Tribune.
There may be opportunity for a full time position after Internship.
Responsibilities- Create marketing collateral, newsletters, blog articles, online promotions, manage PPC campaigns, etc...
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist CEO and President.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
- Assist at live seminars.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Should have a general understanding of internet marketing.
- Would ideally understand very basic SEO.
- Would ideally have a good understanding of Photoshop