Marketing InternBookmark This
iCon Sports Global LLC
DescriptioniCon Sports is the first social network designed for fantasy sports players. You join the site for free, connect with other players in a Facebook inspired network, and play against them in fantasy football and fantasy baseball leagues. We are innovating and changing the way fantasy sports players communicate online.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.