Marketing InternBookmark This
DescriptionKayKin Music, an independent record label and music publishing company that fosters timeless music. Through artist development, quality production, marketing and sound business acumen, KayKin Music's presence will be felt throughout the entertainment industry.
With that said, KayKin Music is looking for candidates who are in search of an opportunity to express their creativity as it relates to Social Media Markting, Internet Marketing and Copyrighting, . I know what I want, but more importantly, I want to know what you have to offer. When it is all said and done, you will be credited with every success that comes with your work. I am just giving an opportunity for potential candidates to shine.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.