Marketing InternBookmark This
The Groden Network
610 MANTON AVENUE
Posted: 698 days ago
MARKETING & DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT
THE GRODEN NETWORK
Providence, RI 02909
The Groden Network’s mission is to support children and adults with autism, and other developmental disabilities and behavioral challenges to lead productive, dignified and satisfying lives by:
Providing the most effective educational, therapeutic, and other habilitative services;
Advancing knowledge and best practices through research, education and training;
Involving, educating, and supporting families in caring and advocating for their children.
• Social media posting on Facebook and Twitter, in addition to updates to our web sites.
• Weekly reminders via email to directors to make submissions for social media.
• Working on marketing materials (writing, design)
• Proofreading of department materials for accuracy
• Preparation for and attendance at fundraising events and company functions
• Updating Excel spreadsheets
• Working on email campaigns (creation of email blasts, importing of data files)
• Processing donations, sending thank you letters to donors, updating donor database
Requirements• Marketing major in junior or senior year preferred
• Experience using Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, PhotoShop
• Experience using the MicroSoft Office Suite of programs (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
• Experience using Constant Contact or other email marketing program
• Excellent writing skills
• Attention to detail imperative
• Ability to handle confidential information