Marketing and Social Media Intern: Technology and EntertainmentBookmark This
Idea to Screen
7080 Hollywood Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA
DescriptionIdea to Screen provides Intelligence and Education to empower creators and brands to help bring their ideas to life. We produce and publish original content, host exclusive events, classes and workshops around emerging trends within digital Media, business and technology. We are seeking a talented and dedicated Marketing and Social Media intern who is not afraid to learn and bring their best skills to the table. In return, you get a hands on, unmatched learning experience in entertainment, education and consulting as we are truly a company of innovation.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with content creation and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Has an intelligent, driven mindset to get things done
- Holds a passion for conversation and understanding people
- Qualitative and quantitative in research practices
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Possess creativity, flexibility and variety in Marketing
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable
- Posses a great sense of humor
- Familiar with the modern social landscape
- Posses content marketing knowledge