Marketing internsDouble you technologies Pvt Ltd
Marketing & Promotion InternThe Original Fronto Leaf LLC
Internet Marketing (Copywriter) InternshipJulie Braun Co.
An exciting opportunity in an education start up work at your own pace from anywhereInnovating minds Pte Ltd
Marketing/Fine Arts SalesFidel Films
Marketing InternBookmark This
3131 Olympic Blvd suite 205
Santa Monica, CA
Posted: 694 days ago
DescriptionCONTRA-TIEMPO is in need of a rockstar marketing intern for CONTRA-TIEMPO's annual gala in the spring! Qualified candidates will be passionate about marketing and the arts, arts education, the performing arts/dance, or non-profits. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who is aligned with CONTRA-TIEMPO's mission and work.
ResponsibilitiesMarketing interns are expected to:
• Organize and lead street teams
• Use social media and bring their social media assets in order to effectively market the gala, through initiating contests, updating status messages, being responsible for giveaways, etc.
• Draft pitches to send to press
• Email and call prospective press leads
• Act as a liaison between the publicist and the press contacts
• Research new leads and sponsorships
• Follow up with leads new and old alike
• Basic design work through Adobe Photoshop
• Add to knowledge of the target population through research and interactions
• Implement marketing plan as things are added accordingly
• Contribute to marketing plan with their ideas
• Add their skills to continue and improve CONTRA-TIEMPO’s brand, i.e. active branding
• Work as team players