Marketing InternBookmark This
4660 La Jolla Village Drive, Suite 500
San Diego, CA
DescriptionPrimeCPM is an innovative corporation promoting an outstanding and exciting new design & construction delivery model. For details on the company, please visit our website at www.primecpm.com. Our company is looking for a Marketing Intern with creative ideas to help develop a web and social media marketing program for an innovative corporation located in San Diego.
ResponsibilitiesThis position requires a dynamic and highly-motivated individual who is seeking to apply their marketing skills in a quality corporate environment. The Marketing Intern will rely on creative ideas and constructive feedback to help develop a web-based and social media marketing program. The Marketing Intern will set his or her own schedule and work primarily remotely. The Marketing Intern will also meet weekly with management to report progress, share ideas, develop next-step strategies, and coordinate implementation.
This position begins as an internship with potential for advancement and compensation. This position is ideal for advanced students or new graduates seeking practical experience and career growth opportunities.
This position is available immediately.
RequirementsThe work will involve, but is not limited to the following:
• Market Research
• Event Marketing & Coordination
• Advertising Development & Coordination
• Social Media Marketing & Coordination
• Web Development & Web-Based Product Promotion
• Communications & Networking
Applicants must reside in the San Diego area and should possess the following:
• Excellent written communication skills in English
• Minimum 1 year of marketing coursework or equivalent experience
• Proficient knowledge in social media marketing and navigation
• Dedication of sufficient time and effort required to be successful
Other Conditions of Employment
• Applicants must have good references, mobile phone, and a local address of physical residence