Marketing InternBookmark This
TransElated is looking for a marketing intern to work on our exciting and growing team.
TransElated is a socially conscious fashion and lifestyle brand created to unite people. Through art and fashion, we aim to generate a movement that helps to promote global unity, tolerance and a joyful lifestyle.
We are looking for a creative marketing intern to work 10-20 hours a week helping to create promotions, establish relationships with customers and potential prospects, assist in coordinating email marketing, email and print ads, online and offline marketing strategies and help us with put together our social media strategy.
Interested candidates can visit our website
ResponsibilitiesThe responsibilities of the candidate are to consistently update contact potential cross promoters to book joint events, plan and execute Business-to-Business (B2B) and Business-to-Consumer (B2C) marketing strategy, create flyers and newsletters and work with co-owners to implement marketing plan.
Requirements• Be a self-started
• Be at least a junior in Undergraduate studies or currently pursuing your MBA
• Must have excellent organizational, interpersonal and follow-up skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work independently or as a part of a team
• Plus: Be familiar with Photoshop and/or Adobe Illustrator