Marketing InternBookmark This
Electric GolfCycles Campaign
1765 Garnet Ave #151
San Diego, CA
DescriptionOur Mission is to develop Electric GolfCycles that are safe, easy to ride, low maintenance, turf friendly and provide all golfers the unique ability to Pedal, Walk or Ride as much or as little as they wish.
Our Plan is to generate $415,000 in order to develop two uniquely designed Electric GolfCycles:
The 1st Electric GolfCycle will have two wheels...more details coming soon!
The 2nd Electric GolfCycle will have three wheels...more details coming soon!
Our Strategy is to introduce to the golfing world all the benefits that "Our" GolfCycles can offer golfers of all skill levels and physical abilities.
GOLFCYCLES make ECONOMICAL & ENVIRONMENTAL sense!
1. GolfCycles will have 75% less damaging impact on the Turf and Soil when compared to conventional two passengers' electric golf carts.
2. GolfCycles will be 75% less expensive to maintain and service when compared to conventional two passenger electric golf carts.
3. GolfCycles will have 3 times the range as conventional two passengers' electric golf carts.
4. GolfCycles will be able to travel legally on all public roadways with speed limits of 50 miles per hour and below.
5. GolfCycles will enable golfers to easily keep up with the pace of play & get their exercise by offering them the ability to Walk or Ride as much as they wish!
GOLF COURSE ENVIRONMENT
According to Dave Wienecke, an agronomist in the southern region of the USGA (United States Golf Association's Green Section), all golf related vehicles including lawn mowers, golf carts and other maintenance equipment, have some degree of compaction that adds to the overall acceleration of turf damage and the soils vulnerability to severe compaction.
The USGA announced that in order to assume a leading role in golf course management, course Managers and superintendents will need to continue to adopt new and effective environmental procedures in order to minimize the turf damage and soil compaction on their courses.
Responsibilities- Create newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.