Marketing InternBookmark This
DescriptionFingerStringPost.com is a newly launched business focused on being the "Netflix for greeting cards". We're undertaking a marketing effort targeting influential bloggers. In addition, we'd like to develop and implement a social media marketing strategy. We (3 of us) are based in the east bay (San Francisco bay area). We'd love someone who could work with us for the summer. Ideally the candidate would be in the bay area, but we're flexible to work with someone remotely. Even if you are in the bay area, we'd probably only have you in the office a couple of days a week, as we each also work remotely ocassionally.
Responsibilities- Research bloggers to determine who is appropriate to target
- Assist in communicating with these bloggers, and sending out media kits
- Help develop and implement social media efforts to target new audiences
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.