Summer Marketing Interns - Commission BasedAtelier Advisors
Creative Marketing GeniusPretty Pure Fun
Marketing InternKanga Care
Social Media Campaign Strategy InternArise
Real Estate/ MarketingEmperio Diamond Enterprise
Fall 2016 Marketing InternshipHooked
Business Development / Sales InternDiversified Direct, Inc.
Marketing & Events InternIMPACT Collective
Marketing InternBookmark This
Body Archer LLC
Posted: June 17 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAre you fascinated by healthy living? Does the thought of inspiring people to live happier, healthier, fit lives sound like a dream? Then you might have stumbled upon the marketing internship of a lifetime. Here's why.
We're a fast growing health-centric American company helping people relieve back pain with our back stretching chair and we're looking for a few ambitious, like-minded, customer-focused super stars to add to our healthy team! If you've ever wondered what it would be like to be a part of a movement that will help our country live pain free, one back at a time, then reach out NOW.
Warning: we are an uber committed company. If you’re just looking for any old internship, this isn’t right for you (no personal drama or lazy people, please).
If you want to be a part of a creative, fast-paced environment that will bring out your best, you may be exactly who we’re looking for. Go here and fill out our online application and tell us who you are and why you’re perfect to join us. We’ll be reaching out to ideal candidates within the next week.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Research, analyze, and write about the latest trends in health and fitness
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.