Marketing InternBookmark This
28 West 44th Street
New York, NY
DescriptionExec|Comm is a premier communication skills consulting firm that helps business professionals communicate with impact and clarity. We are looking to hire a part-time Marketing Intern. An effective Marketing Intern is creative, has the ability to multi-task, work in a collaborative environment and be detail oriented.
- Perform administrative duties to support the marketing team
- Strategize and support marketing initiatives
- Develop and compile marketing and promotional materials
- Coordinate and attend events
- Support online marketing efforts
- Manage and update database
- Respond to cold leads
Hours: 20 hours per week. Typically 3 days per week. Schedule negotiable.
RequirementsEducation: Candidate for Undergraduate Degree interested in the field of marketing/communication with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Organization and time management skills
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Ability to work as a team in highly collaborative environment
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Outlook
- Working knowledge of Adobe Suite a plus
- Experience with SEO, social media and blogging a plus
- Ability to quickly learn additional programs