Marketing InternBookmark This
Boydell & Brewer
668 Mt Hope Avenue
DescriptionThe North American office of Boydell & Brewer, located in Rochester, NY, is looking for an intern for its Marketing Department. This opportunity will provide the individual excellent hands-on experience in the marketing and publishing industries.
Boydell & Brewer is a prestigious publisher of scholarly books with medieval studies representing the core of the title list. Boydell & Brewer administers several other imprints, including the University of Rochester Press. Other fields represented include African studies, German studies, modern history, Hispanic studies, literature and film studies, and the history of medicine.
Responsibilities- Researching potential book markets, and print, electronic and broadcast media outlets
- Maintaining and monitoring a press-wide database
- Preparing publicity kits
- Administering print marketing campaigns
- Designing and proofreading various promotional materials
- Updating files
- Distributing and archiving press coverage
- Approximately 10-15 hours per week