Marketing / Advertising Email Campaign InternBookmark This
2123 Bering Drive, Ste E
San Jose, CA
DescriptionSan Jose eCommerce company specializes in niche specialty ecommerce markets of reverse integration model in various consumers and industrial sectors. Our current products range from plastic packaging, home décor, to office supply sector. We are backed by impressive entrepreneurs and investor to take the business to the next level.
Our team is comprised of folks with extensive experience building successful businesses. We are passionate and tireless about our undertaking and are growing fanatic about taking customer service and satisfaction to new level.
What We Look for?
We are seeking an dynamic, analytic and detail oriented online marketing and advertising intern to help support our SEO/SEM and email campaign and online promotion effort. You will be working under the direction of the SEM Manager in a small team and fast-paced environment.
Analytical ability and problem solving skills are critical, as are accuracy and self-motivation. This candidate must instinctively take ownership of projects and be comfortable working individually and collaboratively.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Know Adobe Photoshop to create banner ad.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.