Tabletop Games Marketing RevolutionistLaffgasm Games LLC.
Growth HackerMercuri Systems Inc
MARKETING-COMMUNICATIONS ASSISTANTGirl Scouts of Eastern SC
Entry Level Sales & Marketing Paid Internships -- Start Now or Next SemesterMarketing Consultants of Orlando
Marketing Intern Specifically related to TravelHigh Country Travel & Tours
Off-grid Solar Energy MarketingSolar Benin Energy
Summer Marketing Interns - Commission BasedAtelier Advisors
Creative Marketing GeniusPretty Pure Fun
Marketing InternBookmark This
6215 Ferris Square
San Diego, CA
Posted: July 21 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSnaptracs, Inc. is the company behind the Tagg GPS Pet Tracker & Activity Monitor. Tagg was created to help connect owners to their pets in new and meaningful ways. Using advanced GPS and cellular technology, Tagg puts owners in control of their pet’s well-being. Tagg notifies owners when their pets become lost and shows them the pet’s current location through the award-winning Tagg smartphone app and online. Tagg also helps keep pets healthy by tracking activity levels and comparing it over time. Tagg has been honored with multiple awards for innovation in the pet and technology industries. For more information, visit our website or join the conversation on our social media channels.
Responsibilities• Participate in the development and management of Tagg’s non-profit outreach program
• Participate in marketing strategy creation and consultation; tactic creation, execution, and analysis for our non-profit partnerships
• Prepare analysis of business, consumer, and competitive needs
• Participate in the analysis of market research results
• Coordinate and assist in developing marketing communications materials
• Distribute inventory; organize and report utilization of marketing communications materials
• Create content for the website, blog, and our social media channels
• Support sales, marketing and administrative activities, e.g. answer phones and perform clerical duties including photocopying, faxing, mailing, filing, helping with data input, etc.
• Assist with the planning and execution of miscellaneous projects( i.e. large-scale PR campaigns, photo shoots for digital asset creation, etc.)
• Assist with trade shows and special events to promote the company and engage with potential customers.
RequirementsThe ideal candidate will need to possess strong strategic thinking skills; initiative and enthusiasm for working in a fast moving, dynamic environment; the ability to communicate effectively, especially as part of a team; creativity; and the ability to understand complex business issues and demonstrate consumer empathy.
• Business Administration, Marketing, Communications or similar major
• Interest in the current trends and developments in digital marketing
• Strong written and verbal communications skills, and organization skills
• Ability to learn and use complex software technology
• Project oriented, disciplined and organized
• Open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
• An engaging personality, comfortable with meeting new people and talking on the phone (This is not a telemarketing position).
• Fluency in Microsoft Office suite – Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Word
• Fluency in Google Docs suite
Background of Candidates:
Candidates should have background experience, skills, and/or education appropriate to position description. Candidates must have at least a 3.0 GPA and be currently enrolled in school or post-graduation of six months. This internship is eligible for college credits only. Background checks are required for interns. Snaptracs requires that individuals considered for internships are a minimum of 18 years of age and be legally eligible to work in the United States.