Marketing InternBookmark This
DescriptionHi! Our company's concept is simple:
Raise money for a different charity once a week through selling T-shirts and sweatshirts.
We will be focusing on different religions such as Christian, Jewish, Muslim, etc. We will be starting out with Jewish charities and advancing towards the other religions as time goes on. Hence, we are targeting a niche market and would love to find someone in marketing who would like an opportunity to intern for us and take our business off the ground!
1 Charity is listed on our website Charitees4life.org each week. The charity will post at 12:00 am Monday morning and will come off the website the following Monday at 12:00 am. The design of the t shirt for that week is exclusive to that charity for that one week. This creates an urgency for the customers.
The T-shirts will sell for $20. $5 from each sale will go to the charity of that week. (If a charity promotes our website via their mailing list we will donate $10.) The T-shirts are 100% cotton
The website will describe the functions of the charity, the story behind it as well as logos and link which pertain to the charity.
We are days away from launching our first week! Our website is www.charitees4life.org.
Looking forward to meeting with the right person!
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.