Marketing InternBookmark This
Technology Management Concepts
4063 B Glencoe Ave
Marina del Rey, CA
Description*This is a PAID internship*
Technology Management Concepts (TMC) specializes in the implementation of financial and business management systems, helping our customers streamline their processes and maximize productivity.
Since 1987, we’ve been a leading VAR in the ERP world. And for over 15 years, we’ve been a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner: the top honor for resellers and implementers of the most widely used and adopted industry-leading solutions. The products we deliver are Microsoft Dynamics GP, NAV, SL, and CRM. We also offer NetSuite ERP software.
Some of our customers include Wolfgang Puck, Johnny Rockets, Pink Taco, Universal Media Group, Bunim Murray, The Academy of Motion Picture Arts & Sciences, Simple Human, Goodwill, Invisible Children, and over 200 more.
- WordPress backend website knowledge (preferred)
- Magento backend website knowledge (preferred)
- Graphic design skills (preferred)
- Video creation skills (preferred)
- Google Adwords/Analytics knowledge
- Comfort working in Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator (preferred)
- Writing skills - Blogging and press releases
- SEO experience
- Collaborate with the marketing department and support campaigns with design solutions
- Knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Google Docs
- Active, involved, and knowledgeable about many forms of social media
- Must have completed at least 1 year of undergraduate studies
- Ability to quickly and succinctly analyze and summarize information
Tasks and Responsibilities will include:
- Updating TMC's 3 websites with pricing, product info, graphics, etc.
- Managing all social media outlets
- Research and write blogs/press releases for websites
- Creation of new graphics/videos for websites
- Compiling leads in Excel formats from multiple media outlets
- Email Marketing
- Research competitors in the industry
- Compile Analytical reports about website traffic, conversions, etc.
- Reporting to the Marketing Manager on a weekly basis of progress completed
Of course, we don't expect that you will handle it all by yourself... that is why it's called an internship.
But we will teach you and pay you to learn.
Available 10-15 hours per week. Able to start ASAP. In your application please include: resume
Real world experience at a very successful software and consulting firm. Chance to learn new and hone current skills and make an impact for a growing company. The chance to make an impact as you will be reporting to a member of the management team. Those demonstrating high performance will be considered for future employment as entry-level positions become available.