Marketing InternBookmark This
165 Longwood Avenue
Posted: 708 days ago
Founded in 1983 by industry veteran and Co-CEO Anette Van de Loo, Powerling is today a trusted, versatile and full-service language services provider. A major player in the language industry, Powerling supports its customers global development by producing high quality, specialized multilingual solutions in four main business sectors: life sciences, legal & finance, web marketing communications, and manufacturing. Powerling offers a myriad of services in 75+ languages including: translation, internationalization, localization, consulting and auditing, SEO, desktop publishing, and interpreting. Through continuous investment in R&D, Powerling engineers innovative technology products that strengthen a global supply chain performance in enterprise translation and language database management. Powerling operates worldwide, with headquarters in France, and offices in the Netherlands, the US and Hong Kong. To learn more, please visit www.powerling.com
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Knowledge of InDesign or Adobe illustrator a plus