Marketing InternBookmark This
HindSite Interactive, Inc.
241 East 4th Street Suite103
DescriptionEasy WebContent is looking for a few good interns for a term of four months with possible extention. Easy WebContent provides easy and powerful tools to manage and empower businesses online presence. No matter what level of web design knowledge or whether it is a multi-million dollar business or a start up company, Easy WebContent has every business in mind. We are seeking interns to help with a variety of projects lots of research, writing and lots of brainstorming! The Marketing Intern will be researching blogs ideas and updating our content database; writing original blog posts for the Easy WebContent blog including headlines, SEO tags and keywords; research features for our Tutorial list; outreach to the public for content ideas, stories and pictures.
ResponsibilitiesCurrently enrolled in an accredited academic institution (NO EXCEPTIONS); undergraduate
students (freshman to junior preferred)
• Candidate should be a marketing, communications, music or journalism major
• Must possess great writing skills and like to write and research about web design and development related topics
• Must have a knowledge base around blog writing or be interested in crash-course learning more about blogging and social media and how to use those
tools in a business setting
• Must be passionate about web design/development or journalism
• Must be excited about the idea of working with a small company and sharing ideas with the marketing team
• Opportunity to work remotely
• For credit only; Approximately 15-20 hours per week
RequirementsPlease read the instructions carefully:
1. Submit a blog sample that is 400-600 words on your personal review of the Easy
WebContent Site Builder.
Refer to www.easywebcontent.com and blog.easywebcontent.com
2. Email your resume and cover letter with the blog sample to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Blog Internship” in the subject line