Social Network MarketingFreedom & Unity TV/The Vermont Movie
FALL Business/Marketing InternshipAflac
Marketing InternOptions Medical Weight Loss
Advertising-Marketing/ Event Planning Fall Part-TimeAmplify Inc.
AFLAC FALL SEMESTER PAID INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES IN SALES AND MARKETING!!Silverman Benefits Group
Marketing InternBookmark This
New York, NY
DescriptionAngels is a leading denim brand in the United States. We made our debut as a denim brand in the summer of 1997 with an eye on fashion and another eye on affordability. Angels quickly became a staple denim label in stores like Kohl’s, JCPenneys, Sears, and Fred Meyer. Years later, we expanded our customer base and added a plus, missy, and girls division. We remain focused on supplying our customer with the latest fashion, the best fit, and the most affordable pair of jeans out there.
**This is an unpaid internship that may be applied towards school credit. Transportation and food perks will be provided.
Responsibilities- Help in assembling sales, prepare marketing proposal
- Assist in the distribution or delivery of marketing materials
- Seek and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials both on and offline
- Take part in product planning, product launches and competitor analysis
- Perform analysis of marketing and sales data
- Provide support to social media efforts
- Maintain tracking report of public relations activity
Requirements- Interest in fashion, marketing, or social media
- Strong written and oral communication skills as well as interpersonal skills
- Have a basic designing skills/design applications (Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.) as well as computer skills (Microsoft Word, Outlook, etc.)
- Must have experience/strong knowledge in social medias (Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Have en energetic, detail – oriented and organized attitude