Sales/Marketing Internship OpportunityMulti National Business Solutions
Content Creation/Online Marketing InternBizTraffic, LLC
Digital Marketing RoleInternshipsEU
Book Marketing and DistributionDreams for Kids
Paid Internships / Promotional Marketing / Public Relations / Event ManagementAmplify Inc.
Marketing InternBookmark This
4909 Waters Edge Drive, Suite 218
DescriptionDataCaliper is a dynamic software company in the Raleigh area that has steadily grown during the last 5 years through innovative solutions in the Analytics and Web Applications vertical. We've developed some innovative products and are looking for a dynamic intern that can help us to go to market with these products. For more details about us, please visit www.datacaliper.com
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.