Marketing, Social Media, and EducationBessie Tartt Wilson Initiative for Children
Fall Rockstars needed for fun PR/Social Media StartupThe Crowdfund Mafia
Smithsonian Adult Education Programming InternThe Smithsonian Associates (TSA)
Marketing InternLakeview Industries
Social Media SpecialistDigitalia, Inc.
Marketing InternBookmark This
The Prime Enterprise Group
DescriptionThe Prime Enterprise Group is a multi-faceted company with holdings in other industry segments: Business Development & Marketing, Fashion & Lifestyle and Financial Advising.
The internship will assist the umbrella company, The Prime PR Firm. The Prime PR Firm is a business firm dedicated to assisting Entrepreneurs and Small Business Owners across the globe, in starting, growing or expanding their business. Specializes in business start up & expansion, business training, marketing and much more. Every aspect of operating a business is what the Prime team does. The Prime Team writes industry specific business plans, company budgets, cash flow analysis plans, company bios and much more. Available for all your web design and graphic needs, Prime PR also has a web development and graphic team. The mission of The Prime PR Firm is to deliver timely, innovative business campaigns producing results that directly and positively impact our clients' objectives and goals.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing or Communications
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.