Marketing InternAllied Integrated Marketing
Fun Internship for a growing Miami Events Marketing/Modeling AgencyA Dream Group
Marketing InternshipThe Center For Client Retention
Job Fair!! Saturday July 26. Ten leaders needed.Seacret
Website Content Development and Management in WordpressIT Strategic Services Group, Inc.
Marketing InternBookmark This
A Scandalously Fabulous Life.com
DescriptionOne of the ways we distinguish ourselves from other sites is by injecting humor into our articles, not a judgement-based stance. Because we view the lighter side of life and everything it offers, our company is growing at a tremendous pace. With that said, our national marketing campaigns have just started, so we need help. That's where an intern comes in:
In this position, we need staff who are committed to excellence while not forgetting how to have a good time.
Note: This position is 10-15 hours per week. Thus, all interns will report directly to the site's Founder concerning Time Sheets, monitoring tasks performed, and all questions about their duties as this is a small, but fast-growing multimedia company. However, this position will offer a monthly stipend.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
-Knowledgeable of and able to help prepare a media kit
-Familiarity with online media (basic HTML, CMS and SEO experience) highly desirable
-Should be familiar with heds, deks, pdfs, html, Word, Rtfs, Jpegs, Gif, PNGs, Power Point, Excel and a number of document, photo and presentation formats.