Marketing InternBookmark This
A Scandalously Fabulous Life.com
DescriptionOne of the ways we distinguish ourselves from other sites is by injecting humor into our articles, not a judgement-based stance. Because we view the lighter side of life and everything it offers, our company is growing at a tremendous pace. With that said, our national marketing campaigns have just started, so we need help. That's where an intern comes in:
In this position, we need staff who are committed to excellence while not forgetting how to have a good time.
Note: This position is 10-15 hours per week. Thus, all interns will report directly to the site's Founder concerning Time Sheets, monitoring tasks performed, and all questions about their duties as this is a small, but fast-growing multimedia company. However, this position will offer a monthly stipend.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
-Knowledgeable of and able to help prepare a media kit
-Familiarity with online media (basic HTML, CMS and SEO experience) highly desirable
-Should be familiar with heds, deks, pdfs, html, Word, Rtfs, Jpegs, Gif, PNGs, Power Point, Excel and a number of document, photo and presentation formats.