Comcast Business Marketing Intern – Intern/Co-op 1, Administrative ServComcast Business
Social Media, Creative Writing, Brand Dev InternshipPretty Books
Marketing/Copywriting Intern - Medical DevicesAstanza Laser
Marketing InternshipVersa Marketing Inc.
Entry Level Marketing AssociateBig Open Door
Marketing InternBookmark This
PO Box 50058
DescriptionPapa George's is a locally owned and operated Minnesota based company. We manufacture and distribute to local supermarkets our pork sausage rolls, egg patties, gyro meat, cucumber sauce, gyro kits, and ground lamb.
We are looking for fun, out-going, energetic individuals to join our team. As a marketing intern, you will be setting up and constructing demonstrations working directly with the consumer to market and increase our sales objectives. If you like to socialize wih others, smile, and are sales driven; then this is the position for you!
Responsibilities- Assist with and conduct demonstrations to promote Papa George's products and increase sales.
- Work independently but equally important to work as a team to reach sales objectives.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Conduct market analysis research during demonstrations to help increase sales.
- Ensure products are properly merchandised during demonstrations and throughout the store.
- Build and maintain professional relationships with store management.
- Cultivate relationships leading to long-term sales growth.
- Accurately complete, in a timely manner, required paperwork after completion of demo.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing.
- Ablility to knowledgeably and enthusiastically communicate about our product lines to customers.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.