MARKETING/COMMUNICATIONS INTERNGrades of Green
Marketing intern needed for killer new mobile marketing startupAislefire labs
Appointment Setters...........Make Extra Money!!Royal Finish Building Services
Marketing InternProvo Financial Services, Inc.
Mandarin and Korean Customer Service RepNew Media
Marketing InternBookmark This
Pakachoag Music School of Greater Worcester
203 Pakachoag Street
DescriptionPakachoag Music School is a thriving place for people of all ages who are interested in engaging with music. We are primarily committed to furthering a love for classical music and to developing skills for success (through music) which transfer to all areas of life. Our programming also includes Jazz and folk opportunities. We offer a popular Music Together program for children aged birth through five; and a musical theater program. We're looking for an intern who understands the language of classical music, is savy with technology, creative and can capture the culture of the school effectively through language and desk top publishing. Depending upon the candidate, the opportunity exists to develop a marketing plan for the school.
Responsibilities- Create signage, draft e-news notices and media releases, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with networking and special events to promote the School and increase school visibility in the Greater Worcester community.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing materials.
- Participate as a member of the School's volunteer Marketing Committee.
Requirements- Completion of at least two years toward completion of Bachelors Degree in Marketing; pursuit of Master's degree in business/marketing preferred.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Should be creative and flexible with some knowledge of the 'language' of classical music.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.