Marketing & Events InternshipIMPACT Collective
Dell Campus Ambassador - Western Michigan UniversityMosaic
MARKETING - LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENTA&A Marketing Group
MARKETING & COMMUNICATIONSA&A Marketing Group
Brand AmbassadorA&A Marketing Group
Nutrition intern for beverage companyBODYARMOR
Marketing & Public Relations InternSpec Personnel
Marketing Manager/ Executive AssistantMind Over Matter Professional Counseling, PLLC
Marketing InternBookmark This
Pakachoag Music School of Greater Worcester
203 Pakachoag Street
Posted: July 15 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPakachoag Music School is a thriving place for people of all ages who are interested in engaging with music. We are primarily committed to furthering a love for classical music and to developing skills for success (through music) which transfer to all areas of life. Our programming also includes Jazz and folk opportunities. We offer a popular Music Together program for children aged birth through five; and a musical theater program. We're looking for an intern who understands the language of classical music, is savy with technology, creative and can capture the culture of the school effectively through language and desk top publishing. Depending upon the candidate, the opportunity exists to develop a marketing plan for the school.
Responsibilities- Create signage, draft e-news notices and media releases, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with networking and special events to promote the School and increase school visibility in the Greater Worcester community.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing materials.
- Participate as a member of the School's volunteer Marketing Committee.
Requirements- Completion of at least two years toward completion of Bachelors Degree in Marketing; pursuit of Master's degree in business/marketing preferred.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Should be creative and flexible with some knowledge of the 'language' of classical music.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.