Marketing InternBookmark This
DescriptionNow seeking career minded students seeking unpaid and paid internships, and entry level consulting opportunities with a startup corporation in consulting services. Depending on your background and experience the position type will be determined at the time of completing the interviewing process.
Entrinsico was formed in June 2013 and is in the middle of buildup and out of six company divisions offering different lines of businesses with a diverse set of products and consumer services. If interested in this career opportunity, please feel free to send a resume to email@example.com or call 425-369-4930.
We are a newly formed corporation in 2013 and located in Issaquah, Washington, thirty minutes from Seattle. We are growing and have a team of ten employees/consultants that are branding and combining many subsidiaries being launched over the next 1-5 years that spans many different industries such as publishing-books, magazines, social, online-digital, and print media, retail personal shopping and home design, health and fitness, nutrition, clean cooking, non-profit promoting education and reading in the schools, education and career planning, event planning and professional photography, advising new entrepreneurs, and entertainment.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
Additional responsibilities based on knowledge, education, and performance. Training to be provided for the right candidates.