SOCIAL MEDIA INTERN NEEDED TO HELP WITH OUR SM ACCOUNTS (UNPAID) School Credit AvailableAlzerina.com
Finance or Marketing InternTransamerica Financial Advisors
Marketing Internship with a Wall Street Journal Top-Ranked Real Estate TeamDouglas Elliman
College Campus Representative (Nationwide)tBubble, Inc.
Marketing InternshipFearless Media
Marketing InternBookmark This
Emeryville Tax Services
4342 San Pablo Ave
DescriptionEmeryville Tax Services is a new startup comapany that provides Tax services to the community as well as other services to the residents of Emeryville and the Bayarea. The intern will help and provide new marketing startegies to bring in new clients for the year. The office is located on San Pablo Ave in Emeryville, Ca.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.