Marketing InternBookmark This
95 Morton Street
New York, NY
DescriptionMyCityWay is a fast growing social-mobile startup backed by BMW, among others. MyCityWay's real-time, location-aware urban reference apps cover over 70 markets worldwide, helping both residents and visitors navigate and explore cities in unprecedented ways.
We’re looking for a highly motivated Marketing Intern for our New York - West Village headquarters. If you are passionate for a hands-on learning opportunity in mobile/interactive that manifests itself through self-teaching, exploration and sharing new ideas with the company's founders and team, and possess a strong desire to prove yourself with quantifiable results, you ought to be part of our dynamic team!
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
• Assist with the coordination, research, organization and preparation of sales and marketing materials and activities
• Identify key brand prospects, research contact information and make initial introductions
• Assist in all activities specific to promotion of MyCityWay's products worldwide and user acquisition
• Research, evaluate and provide recommendations regarding MyCityWay's product and its competitive set
• Assisting with the communication of all Marketing and PR activities
RequirementsOur requirements are:
To have studied a relevant degree or have practical work experience in the area of Sales
Work experience creating content in advertising, public relations, sales, online marketing or familiar space and scope is ideal.
• Excellent communication, time management and organization skills.
• Strong understanding of internet and mobile applications
• High level of commitment and flexibility
• Analytical comprehension and fast learning capacities
• A warm approachable manner with strong interpersonal skills
• Self motivated in the environment of a young start-up company
• Enthusiasm and entrepreneurial spirit
• Favorable to have knowledge in the Mobile App industry.
Ability to assist in content research and produce consistent results. Ability to contribute to both creative and analytical discussions. Documented online presence (send us links to your social profiles and blog or website).
Proven ability to engage an online audience both personally and on behalf of a B2B or B2C brand.
Understanding of the social engagement landscape including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Quora, YouTube, StumbleUpon, Delicious, Digg, Reddit, Flickr, InstaGram, Forums, Wikis, blogs, and anything else we forgot to mention!
Please include links to your social profiles and website, writing samples, resume and anything else you think we should see. Send us your information at firstname.lastname@example.org