Marketing Internschool Bunch
Internship in China C188 - Sales and Marketing (not virtual)MTA Network
Internship in CHINA C101 - Digital Marketing (not virtual)MTA Network
Part Time Internship OpportunityPods&Pads
Social Media Marketing Internship - INTO THE AMEmazing Group - EmazingLights / iHeartRaves / INTO THE AM
Digital Marketing / Online Advertising InternshipEmazing Group - EmazingLights / iHeartRaves / INTO THE AM
MARKETING INTERNSHIPdepascal atelier
Junior Marketing AssociateLimitless Marketing
Virtual Marketing Intern.Bookmark This
Posted: June 23 2015
Company Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionXecutive Seatz Luxury transportation Service, Inc., the ultimate in exclusive luxury transportation service in the Tri-State area. Our service caters to the Entertainment Industry, High-profile clientele, Corporate executives and the business community. From their arrival to departure, we can handle your travel needs locally or nationwide.
Xecutive Seatz maintains a high level of service standards and superior customer care. We emphasize safety, professionalism and reliability as the only way to serve our customers.
We are looking for a skilled and talented individual that's ready to craft their skills and grow with us. If you're ready to work hard, we're ready to see what you have immediately.
(OPEN TO ALL APPLICANTS)
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing Or Has A Degree in Marketing (Open)
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.