Local Applicants - Shoe Designer Seeks 2 Interns for PR/MarketingAlexandra Torissi
Social Media/ RecruitingChicago-23
Marketing and Social Media internOcchi Lash and Brow Studio(Triton College)
Crowdfunding Business Development SpecialistFund Dreamer
Marketing Research and Social Media InternHot or Homeless Creative Group
Marketing InternBookmark This
Amour Creole Magazine
DescriptionAmour Creole covers lifestyle, culture, news, issues and events for people of Haitian and French Caribbean descent. The magazine is published quarterly, with a targeted circulation of over 250,000, and is available by subscription and at retail outlets in the United States, Canada, Haiti, France, Martinique, Guadeloupe, St.Lucia, Guyana and within regions of Africa.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.