Business Development Internship (3 months)Motion Global Limited
Marketing Director Assistant for Nurses and other Health Care ProfessionalsMarketing Direct
Marketing Research DirectorValuepon Corporation
Marketing ManagerValuepon Corporation
Social Media MarketerValuepon Corporation
Fitness Club Marketing Distribution & Sales RepJoshua Ventures, LLC
Blogger/ Content MarketerYouBackpacking
Marketing InternAmerit Consulting
Marketing InternBookmark This
Amour Creole Magazine
Posted: June 14 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAmour Creole covers lifestyle, culture, news, issues and events for people of Haitian and French Caribbean descent. The magazine is published quarterly, with a targeted circulation of over 250,000, and is available by subscription and at retail outlets in the United States, Canada, Haiti, France, Martinique, Guadeloupe, St.Lucia, Guyana and within regions of Africa.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.