Marketing InternBookmark This
4640 Admiralty Way
Marina del Rey, CA
DescriptionWe have several openings for Marketing Interns. As an intern, your primary role will be to partner with our marketing team to help strategically develop and position our asset acquisition programs to meet our marketing objectives as well as help research lead data. This internship opportunity will provide broad exposure to various facets of marketing, including market analysis, market research and communications.
At Lease Advisors, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With offices across the US and in Puerto Rico, expanding into Canada and Europe, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize analytics that help our clients make the right financial decisions, that help shape their financial future. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As we grow into a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Lease Advisors is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
- Learn to assess market opportunity in key geographic areas domestically, competitive landscape, customer needs and positioning.
- Aid in the creation and execution of various online and direct mail marketing programs directed at our core client base.
- Manage from start to finish the creative process for projects, including writing strategic creative briefs, to ensure consistent messaging of the customer value proposition.
- Learn to identify customer needs and industry trends to make strategic recommendations for marketing programs.
- Learn and assist with content development and back-linking strategies
- Currently enrolled in a Marketing or business related Bachelor's Degree program
Knowledge and Skills
- Learn to conceive, manage and prioritize multiple projects
- Learn analytical and problem-solving skills
- High level of self-direction, ambition and energy
- Should have Communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Learn to work proactively and effectively within a fast-paced, complex, and dynamic environment
- Ability to effectively relate to and build relationships with all levels of staff
- Should have online research skills
- Knowledge of: MS Office, social media platforms, internet usage, web dev tools and business