Spanish Academy Marketing / Communication InternFrench/ Spanish Academy
French Academy Marketing / Communication InternFrench/ Spanish Academy
New Superfood Startup Cupcake Company called Swole Cakes, Looking for Marketing Intern.Swole Cakes
WEEKEND Pt - Ft Staff Required, Cash Pay.www.jobvista.ga
Marketing InternBusiness Emergeny Safety Training
Marketing InternBookmark This
The Spot Marketing
1327 E 7th Ave Unit B Suite 2
DescriptionThe Spot marketing is a small boutique marketing and advertising agency and as such, our interns get the chance to be hands on whether in graphic and web design, account management, copy writing, project management, strategic planning and media campaigns. Our Goal is to be a complete solution spot to all of our clients marketing needs and most importantly to create a campaign that produces results. We are a full service marketing agency and pride ourselves in having a unique blend of talent with extensive experience in many different areas. We manage all aspects of our clients marketing campaigns.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.