Marketing Majors Wanted For Top College WebsiteUniversity Primetime
Student Ambassador Opportunity For Revolutionary Mobile App!University Primetime
Future Country Directors / Vertical Heads – Entry Strategy & Implementation for an Indian Org.India For Transformation
Future Marketing/Country Directors for an Indian Org – Global Entry Strategy/Implementation ProjectIndia For Transformation
Future Country / Marketing Directors for an Indian Organization : Global Market Expansion ProjectIndia For Transformation
Marketing InternBookmark This
The Spot Marketing
1327 E 7th Ave Unit B Suite 2
DescriptionThe Spot marketing is a small boutique marketing and advertising agency and as such, our interns get the chance to be hands on whether in graphic and web design, account management, copy writing, project management, strategic planning and media campaigns. Our Goal is to be a complete solution spot to all of our clients marketing needs and most importantly to create a campaign that produces results. We are a full service marketing agency and pride ourselves in having a unique blend of talent with extensive experience in many different areas. We manage all aspects of our clients marketing campaigns.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.