Marketing InternBookmark This
22067 Ferrero Parkway
City Of Industry, CA
DescriptionMarkwins Beauty Products is a world leader in providing expertly designed cosmetics and beauty care collection headquartered in City of Industry of California. We have leading brands Wet “n” Wild and Black Radiance in the mass channels nationwide trend focused. We are offering opportunities to a highly motivated intern to gain real working experience and insights into the world of Marketing in a fast paced consumer goods company.
Pay: non-paid; stipend of $500 for 10 to 12 weeks internship
Interested students must be authorized to work in the US without sponsorship. Apply with resume describing previous internship experience (Ref-Mktg Intern). Fax (909) 595-8820 or email: email@example.com
Reports to: PR & Communication Manager
1. Design images, graphics, and layouts for the use of web or other digital related medias if necessary.
2. Work with Brand Marketing to develop and/or maintain web concepts/ designs to continually improve and stay current with brand promotion in relation to current web/design trends.
3. Able to explore different creative channels of design in relation to projects.
4. Perform other assigned duties not limited to own product division.
Requirements1. Junior or Senior pursuing degree in Marketing/Graphics
2. Seeker of obtaining experience from non-paid internship
3. Knowledge and experience with Adobe Photoshop, Illustator, & Indesign Edition CS 3, 4 or 5; Dreamweaver is a plus.
4. Understand layout and hierarchy in design in relation to web related content.
5. Understand the importance of type and be able to create visually attractive combinations of type within necessary projects.
6. Have experience in web related content such as banners, web pages, eblasts, and other web corresponding projects.