Marketing InternBookmark This
ZeBuzz Media, Inc.
Descriptionur company is a provider mobile communication services. Our clients range from multinational corporations and national franchise groups to the smallest entrepreneurs. Our management team has had years of mobile commerce experience and our technology platform is one of the most robust in the market. Our mobile strategies drive a variety of industries from Professional Sports to Hospitals and Doctors offices. Our applications operate real time to instantly fill seats, deliver messages, remind appointments and reschedule visits. Our engineers and software designers are experts in the field of Mobile and Internet technology. Our marketing staff designs, develops and deploys mobile apps, mobile websites, text (SMS), multi media messaging (MMS), mobile commerce, or a combination to monetize and measure results. Our philosophy is to build business models that fit your company’s objectives. We consult industry experts to conduct focus groups and beta tests to insure the mobile strategy we design utilizes tactics that target the desired objective to maximize results. Our comprehensive mobile marketing campaigns, when integrated with traditional marketing, power extraordinary return on investment (ROI).
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.