Marketing Intern for Short Film Production ProjectJ. Burrage Productions, LLC
Incredible opportunity to learn Internet Marketing from a 13 Year expert marketer.Fresco Consulting
Social Media & Community Management InternMustang Online Business Management
Marketing InternBookmark This
DescriptionUrban Alarm is a fast growing security company serving customers from private residences to the US ARMY to your neighborhood hardware store and coffee shop. We are seeking a Marketing Intern to take a role in search engine optimization and online/offline marketing as well as community engagement.
Please take a moment to review our website at www.urbanalarm.com to get a better understanding of our company.
ResponsibilitiesPrimary Job Responsibilities:
* Work on policy issues around policing and life safety and work with media and local representatives on policy projects.
* Engage with local reporters regarding company stories.
* Work on YouTube video PR and Marketing campaigns.
* Participate in community events such as festivals, farmers markets, and parades.
* Work on paid and organic search campaigns.
* Interview customers and develop a referral sourcebook.
* Engage the community by setting up presentations and educational events.
* Write website content and blog posts.
* Perform other marketing and public relations duties as assigned.
We will give you an intimate view of what is involved in starting and growing a business. You will work closely with the company president who serves on many technology company boards and has a track record of successful start-ups including taking a business through an IPO and sale as well as social entrepreneurship and social marketing.
Hours are flexible but requires a minimum commitment of 16 hours per week with regularly scheduled hours. Internship is unpaid with latitude to customize to your unique interests. Opportunity to grow into full time paid position.