Finance or Marketing InternTransamerica Financial Advisors
Marketing Internship with a Wall Street Journal Top-Ranked Real Estate TeamDouglas Elliman
College Campus Representative (Nationwide)tBubble, Inc.
Marketing InternshipFearless Media
Marketing & Branding Intern - Fashion and Lifestyle Consulting FirmInternshipGurus
Marketing InternBookmark This
3225 Executive Ridge
DescriptionAstroglide Brand Personal Lubricants is a leader in the Intimacy Products arena, with their products being sold at most every retailer across the country and with distribution to 14 countries worldwide.
BioFilm, Inc., manufacturer of Astroglide, is looking for a college senior with a major in Marketing to work as an intern to help increase brand awareness within the United States through a variety of advertising, public relations, sales, and social media activities.
This individual must be 21 years of age or older, due to the nature of our product. Must be energetic, creative, and enthusiastic of about gaining experience in marketing with in the consumer goods industry.
This is a paid internship where you can also earn course credits.
Responsibilities• Marketing Research – review various media sources in order to help marketing department make timely advertising and PR decisions
• Maintain Astroglide.com website. Training will be provided.
• Tradeshow marketing collateral. Coordinate marketing communications material in a timely manner
• General office responsibilities: filing, copying, scanning, stapling, collating
• Contact industry organizations (medically related) to determine if new tradeshow is the right fit.
• Social Media – create engagement activities to help grow our base of fans/followers
• Promotional Items – research items that can be included as part of our online store
• Prepare weekly status reports of activities
Requirements• Must be comfortable with the nature of the product.
• Must be highly motivated, creative and energetic
• Should have basic understanding of Microsoft Word programs: Outlook, Powerpoint, Excel, and Word
• Should be willing to work hard and do a lot of leg work
• Must have good communication and interpersonal skills
• Must be comfortable using the Internet on a PC