Marketing InternBookmark This
7361 Calhoun Place, Suite 600
DescriptionXcelHR is a successful and growing HR Outsourcing firm with National presence, competing in the PEO industry. Approximately 125 employees providing business process services to thousands of clients.
Our Marketing department is currently seeking an Intern. The primary role of the Marketing Intern is to provide administrative support to the Corporate Marketing department in the areas of data management, research and information management, and communications and public relations tasks.
A successful candidate will be independently motivated and the have ability to manage shifting priorities and concurrent projects in a fast-paced environment with confidence. S/he will also possess excellent writing and editing skills.
ResponsibilitiesDuties may include developing news releases and maintaining publicity calendar, production and distribution of bi-monthly client newsletter, coordination of tradeshows and webinars (including promotion and lead management) and supporting the marketing of existing and new products and services .
• Coordinating improvements to the company website and maintain content
• Tracking promotional inventory and shipping as requested
• Coordinate production and distribution of promotional email blast campaigns, using iContact
• Implement design, production and distribution of marketing collateral
• Coordinate video and on-line demo production
• Assist in production, printing and binding of PowerPoint decks
• Gather and analyze data on competitor activity; and on client demographics
• Research, identify and develop new contact lists for targets outreach initiatives
Requirements• Excellent demonstrated organizational skills and solid problem-solving skills
• Highly proficient copywriting skills with the ability to rework technical text for a broader audience and develop and contribute articles, press releases, case-studies and related communications
• Excellent writing, language and communication skills, with emphasis on grammatically accurate business communications
• Strong computer skills, especially Microsoft Office and Adobe Design Suite
• Ability to continuously generate innovative ideas to reach target audiences and business objectives
• Familiar with HTML, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and marketing CRM systems
• Excellent public relations and social marketing conversation skills, with a strong background in active participation on behalf of a brand/company
• Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
• Proactive and willing to work both independently and as part of a team