WEEKLY Pt & Ft Cash Job, Immediate Start.www.jobvista.ga
Marketing Intern - Part TimeAmerisourceBergen Specialty Group
Public Relations & Social Media Marketing InternBest Selling Author
Exciting Opportunity For Social Media /Marketing InternsCitaldel Media
Marketing InternFarmers Insurance, The Dabelgott Agency
Marketing InternBookmark This
Daeta Networks LLC
2312 Eastlake Ave E
DescriptionWe delivers simple, manageable and affordable information technology services designed to enhance the performance of small to medium sized businesses. Our focus is on three primary areas: IT Managed Services, high availability data center services and Business Applications focused on improving business productivity. We are proud to provide the highest level of service and support that a small-to-midsized company should demand to receive so that they can focus on their core business and not worry about their IT infrastructure. It is our passion for excellence, the customer value we provide, the accountability we uphold, the integrity we possess, the teamwork we encompass, the professionalism we convey, and the technical innovations that we welcome that allow us to continue with our vision in order to deliver our mission to all of our customers.
ResponsibilitiesThe Marketing Intern will be responsible for assisting the organization in the development and implementation of its marketing, business development, and public relations plans. This will be accomplished through developing, maintaining and expanding marketing channels/methodologies to the professional community, healthcare professionals, attorneys and other B2B verticals.
- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.